GVJack Standard app from PCPhoneSoft

Early in 2013, I downloaded the GVJack Standard app from PCPhoneSoft to do a 7-day test drive with my expired original MagicJack adapter. I could make and receive calls using my GV number and the sound quality was OK, not as good as GV on the OBi, probably because I was using it on my slow netbook. I might reconsider the GVJack app some day but in present time, I only would like to run the VoIP phome through the router, not through a PC/laptop.

Recently, PCPhoneSoft has introduced the GVMate adapter that one can order from Amazon for $19.95 (*) or so, for the people who don't have an old expired MJ dongle.

Edit: (*) The price is $24.95 now, maybe because of the advanced features they added recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.